Zero To Zenful

Obsessed with exploring exquisite phenomena. "My mind rebels at stagnation, give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my proper atmosphere. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."

Monday, 17 March 2014

For all you Science fiction fanatics, I know of this cool website. Let us begin this forum with conversing about the content of the linked webpage.

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/
Posted by ZTZ at 06:59
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Obsessed with Lana Del Rey

Obsessed with Lana Del Rey
Obsessed with Lana Del Rey

About Me

ZTZ
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2015 (33)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  March (16)
  • ▼  2014 (81)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (35)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • My metamorphosis has sparked
      • I am writing a story about a folk rock band and it...
      • My favourite twitter page, I am obsessed with Kale
      • My favourite website, just type in any intriguing ...
      • Harps and Folk Rock
      • Literature is sword-smithing
      • For all you phenomena obsessed nerds like me, here...
      • My favourite song at the moment
      • For all you Science fiction fanatics, I know of th...
      • Let us begin!
      • Greetings and salutations, my Muses!

X-23

X-23
Excellent picture
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.