Obsessed with exploring exquisite phenomena. "My mind rebels at stagnation, give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my proper atmosphere. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."
Wednesday, 2 April 2014
Arcane enlightenment
I must admit that I am obsessed with symbols, it rationally binds reality to the human condition and shared perspective. Some people are wide-eyed enough to acknowledge and see metaphoric symbols everywhere on the surface and in the depths beneath in twisted angles. Some enigmas are understandable through almost obvious investigation and appreciative observation. Symbolism is like music, it is essential, fills the voids and reminds us of similar conceptual triggers, present experiments and consequences usually subtle, recondite and indiscreet. Full organising abstract and practical awareness is enlightenment. These enigmas are puzzles pieces wrapped inside a labyrinth inside a glamourous maze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment