Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Eugenics

Eugenics, one of my favourite things to talk about or feature in my stories. Eugenics's foe is Love, something not logical unless it is infatuation where one rationalises why one 'loves' another and those things are mostly true physically and with the personality. Eugenics was practised with those who arranged marriages, something I wish I had experienced by now. The Spartans also practised it and in some ways the Indians, Romans, Chinese, Japanese and etcetera, however I abhor arranged marriages solely for money as one needs the whole package, an actively healthy philosophical talented open minded renaissance man or woman. I solemnly inform you, dear reader and muse, the whole world would be an optimally healthy and prosperous one if people experienced love through eugenics, as Love is likely to make one love someone would curse one with disease, ugly and weak descendants and destruction. Love by itself is not worthy it, one needs the rationality of eugenics for progress.

On a side note all suspects in a legal case should experience the torture of incarceration and detentions, it will discipline more people and help them appreciate freedom and also indoctrinate people to be more moral and fear their consequences as they endeavour to prove themselves no guilty with the help of lawyers and meddling detectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment