Welcome back everyone whom were reading my essays and stories before and to my new viewers!
As I have continued maturing so have my thoughts and feelings innovated through adaptation.
So this is what I have been thinking about today. I am certain I have primatively alluded to these ideas in previous essays, but I currently believe my theories now are closer to the truth and easier to comprehend this time around. So enjoy!
Meta-Physical Law of Balance:
Where there is Life there is/will be Death and vice versa, from death another similar replacement rises, nothing stays dead, this reality does not waste anything, anything is repurposed and reused, it is a singularity of coherence, it is self-resilient, self-aware, and self-sufficient/repairing. This reality is a formidable force of momentum and simulation, it is what it is, it will not stop, it is a game without a permanent end, battles and challenges can be won within, but the game itself is unwinnable, however itself already has won, no-one in this game can win the game into stopping, as the purpose of the game is not to stop, thus it won't because despite the game being a simulative entity the only impossibility is the concept of it being stopped, it is unstoppable and that is fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment