Friday, 1 May 2020

Opportunities & Dangers of Lockdown

Old Habits Die Hard Or People And Their Habits Die Hard


Welcome Back All, And To Those Who Are New To My Blog. I have always been an ambitiously aspiring writer and maintaining commitment to continue a journal, blog, and most activities have been a constant  struggle. Ultimately I may never fully transition from this default habit of minea and I cannot promise I won't fail again, but what I can promise is that I will keep retrying and relearning.


Anyway, many things have changed over the years since I began this blog, such Dungeons & Dragons Adventures, my Studio Room of Empowerment, a Comic Book Store Job, a (former) Girlfriend, lots of Collectibles, Style & Hygiene Tactics, and Skills. 


Alongside blogging I have always wanted to create and develop a YouTube channel, and lately I have completed the fundamentals of the channel which is also the name of this very blog, Zero To Zenful. Here is what it is about:

I am a Dungeons & Dragons Game Master, Perspicacious Essayist, and Knowledgeable Fount of Graphic & Novel Literature Facts, Tropes, and Trivia. 


My target audience:

Teens, Young Adults, and Adults.

Inclusive of all cultures, personalities, orientations, gender identities, and backgrounds such as Nerds, Geeks, Hipsters, Emos, Goths, Punks, the Grungy, Surfers, Bards, and Academics.


My Language & Mannerisms: 

Mostly British English pronunciation and spelling

Occasional swearing

Expressive hand gestures, Sign Language Skills currently studying.

Knows, Speaks, & Understands: Latin, Italian, and Japanese.


My Weaknesses: 

Sarcasm & Abbreviation

Detection & Interpretation

Impatience & Distractibility


Goals:

Graphic Novel Creation

D&D Campaign Creation & Gameplay

Charisma & Sign Language

Mastering Woodcraft & Restoration

Yoga & Athletic Mastery

Optimal Fitness & Health

Mental Health Self Actualization


My Content:

My Insights

My Reactions To The Insights Of Others

My Experiments 'Mythbusting' 

My Reviews & Unboxing

Topic Analysis

Discussion of Games, Philosophy, and Movies.

The first episode I intend to concentrate upon the following three topics:

    1.'Soulful Zenitude', an concept I have realised, that emotional attachment is akin to one to somehow creating horcruxes, one initially believes one needs these to survive but one can survive and thrive with cultivating and evolving one's soul independent of other persons and things, but this is not always obvious. So instead of pouring yourself into other things and persons to be zenfully secure in one's solitude an actualised singularity manifests, a living nirvana. Not nothingness but sufferinglessness, to live zenful.

    2.'The Serendipity of Sport', sport at its core essentially requires one's willpower to indulge one's craving of Creativity & Destruction to exercise a healthy alternative combination. Throughout the ages men and woman have unhealthily endeavoured to satisfy these urges through war, espionage, and murder/crime. Healthy Alternative Combinations usually include the acts of mating & birthing (violence & pain preceding new life) and artworks, one breaks, damages, and spreads things to become unified in the resulting beauty of creative predation. 

    3.'Ring of Willpower', often when one is alone and invisible to others one is at the mercy and discretion of one's mood and choices, this obvious, however, one is accountable to one's choices, no behaviour just happens, control remains one merely lessens the strictness on oneself. The Ring of Gyges, one of the major inspirations for Tolkien's One Ring of Sauron, naturally inspired me to empower (the opposite of perversion, I believe) the concept with spirit of the Green Lantern Corps Oath which goes as follows "In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night No Evil Will Escape My Sight, For Those Who Worship Evil's Might, Beware My Power Green Lantern's Light!". In retrospect this reminds me of my talent for recreation of concepts, stories, and everything without knowing that I am, I used to be annoyed that I somehow kept on contriving ideas even though I never consciously chose to do such, my subconscious is a most wonderful help, it absorbs to reconfigure to my mind's autistic format and even easily reengineers concepts other people in the distant past and the not so distant past tried very hard to compose over very long periods. So nowadays I am very compassionately grateful to my graceful mind, body, and soul for being so special and optimal especially when I don't always notice its enigmatic processes. Sometimes one can be a stranger to oneself, it's nice to be surprised and impressed with how powerful one actually is and can still become.


As a first episode this much seems sufficient a start as a first step in a marathon of episodes still to be produced and released.

Grateful Am I To You For Sharing In My Daily Quests Transform From Zero To Zenful. Namaste & Live Long And Prosper! 🙏🖖



No comments:

Post a Comment