Friday, 31 July 2015

'Love is a Satire'

Love is a Satire: To All The Girls I Loved Before

Chapter one: Introductions

My love life has been frustrating, from forever being in friend-zones to not dating anyone ever or being kissed, and I have had enough of it – I can't get anywhere in love, that is why 'Love is a Satire', as in this essay I will explore what I am doing wrong, what is wrong with the kind of women I tend to chase, and what is wrong with society of which vicariously teaches us through Movies and TV shows.

Chapter two: My Heart is a Ghost Town

Do you know what sucks, after two weeks of lovesickness I discover my love interest has a rarely seen boyfriend I did not know about because she never advertised it anywhere only after I told her my feelings in plain language as it seemed throughout our conversations I constantly expressed poetic fondness for her yet she “did not get the memo” as most Hollywood actors usually say. So I have to ask myself again did I fall in love with the idea of her and my texts instead of hers. Is she really a 'Plain-Jane' compared to the demi-goddess I described in a story of two long books I wrote for her, it seems yes. I am starting to realise that through lovesickness I fall in love with myself like Narcissus.
At the moment I feel depressed, especially after I mentioned to her like a desperate tick on a dog that “If your best friend is all I can be then I will be legendarily the best.” What a stupid move I did she respected. Really I have had enough of women, not that I am now interested in men of which I still am not now, thank you very much. Women are coquettish, teasers and temptress tricksters. I don't understand how they want male friends and not lovers, really, stop ruining my life after all the investment and effort I put into such an intimate relationship!

Chapter three: What do you want from me?!

Frailty thy name is woman! What is their problem, why do they have be such beautiful jerks? I now think I know the answer to be quite simple, women want to feel secure, have many paramours and friends protecting them through their life time, it is selfish, especially when they see you as a friend and nothing more. Oh the Humanity!
What is wrong with me is that I love too ardently and too considerately.
What is wrong with women is that they don't appreciate me in the way I want and need.
What is wrong with society is we men are all confused by women.

Chapter four: For your entertainment my conclusions.

For now I don't know what to do with myself, I admit, I could stay her best friend and see if I could become better than her nameless boyfriend who could be anyone, thus supplant him if I can. I feel really pissed off. All I wanted was for her to love me, anyone really, that is why I tried so hard and so smartly. Some people are lucky, I am not. Why Love is a Satire, is because it is not for the faint hearted, love is torture, love is not easy, love is for gods and goddesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment