Sunday, 3 May 2020

Day Three: More Ideas²

Salutations, My Readers!

I have been thinking about Rick & Morty and My Newest Novel, Eucatastrophe. These are my thoughts:

Tonight, the third of May, episode six of Rick & Morty season 4 is released by Adult Swim and beyond being excited to watch it I want to talk about the Dungeons & Dragons Rick & Morty Adventures. I have read and own the first volume and read the first two issues of the second volume which I hope to buy from my friendly neighbourhood comic book store, Heroes of Games & Comics Bedford Centre. 

Despite how International Lockdown has restricted comic book industry there is still hope. Also, now Diamond Comics no longer has a monopoly on distribution graphic literature to comic book & hobby stores. So I'm not worrying, I should be able to purchase and collection my requested order soon enough this month. 

Second to (re)watching the show the graphic literature of Rick & Morty D&D Adventures are very satisfactory, so much so that I rate it 2nd place in top three graphic novels I bought and read last year, with The Brave & The Bold: Batman & Wonder Woman and Marvel 1602 being my first and third favourites respectively. I have already written essays about investigative reviews of graphic novels throughout last year, so fret not, I shall post them here on Zero To Zenful soon enough. 

Now thoughts of the D&D graphic literature are such, the animation of characters, encounters, monsters, backgrounds, and expression of ideas and behaviour are wonderfully executed, more excellent than shows, especially you can leisurely savour each page without the need to pause a scene in the actual main series. The Rick & Morty D&D Adventures aren't referenced by the show but that may change soon enough, but the graphic novel is canon in a way, you still follow the same Rick Sanchez and the Smith family in a believable fashion but the graphic novels are best examples of what filler episodes could be even though the main show does not yet mention memories of ever experiencing such just yet. So, yeah, I recommend the graphic novels and how they make you feel so blessed for buying and reading them. I love feeling that.

Now on to Eucatastrophe, my latest novel still in the process of being completed. Eucatastrophe is a story about the world reality of Esper, which is similar to Eberron in the sense that all planes revolve around the material plane, and also mostly about those residing, defending, and exploiting Anto the material plane. My protagonists are Mercedez, Jonstantine, and Azarael, an accursed Tiefling, a bastard Cambion, and a royal Succubus. Eucatastrophe is a noir high fantasy story, grotesque characters can be good and others can be bad, the same for statuesque persons can be just as bad or good as the grotesques, but it is not as simply unoriginal as that, as there are Daelkyr and Gith whom are enigmatic and difficult to comprehend and support, yet these can be friend, foe, and or contract allies. Like the title implies, the story will end bittersweetly and cathartically, but knowing the manner of such an inevitable end shouldn't be a problem, as like a Rubik's Cube there many variations of how things realign themselves to complete, thusly destination is not as important as journey and how the journey develops to its paradoxically prophetic end.

Lastly, there is one thought I have been pondering pertaining to success, struggles, suffering, and other procedures. These are trains to me, no matter the simplicity or complexity of the circuitry of wakeful life and lucid dreaming being mindful of being on the train or discovering you are the train fooling yourself by engaging any of those procedures, you must realise it is your choice to continue and discontinue them as well as wisely choose your circuits and remain committed to making them succeed. It's not easy, but it is inescapable, you will always be a passenger and train, so make the most of your everlasting adventure because it is dependent on you how to cope.

Well, that's all I have for you today, please follow me on Instagram via Last_Son_Of_Kempton and subscribe to my YouTube channel Zero To Zenful which I still need to record videos for. Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment