Saturday, 2 May 2020

Day Two: More Ideas

Salutations, My Readers!

Obviously I am maintaining the momentum which I began yesterday. 

So lately I have been trying to write another novel, a Dungeons & Dragons Fantasy Story called Eucatastrophe: Paradise, Purgatory, & Perdition. While receiving advice from a wise friend she inspired me with how best to create this story, a concept I have translated from what she intended but how I best understand it as 'Susanoo Construction'. 

Yes, this Occidental Otaku (Weeaboo) went there, but I don't mind. So in Naruto Shippuden several significant Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake who can awaken the Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai Mangekyō Sharingan can unlock and employ the Susanoo which is a gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which surrounds them and fights on their behalf. Being one of the Three Great Dōjutsu, the others are the Byakugan and the Rinnegan, but I digress as per usual. Anyway, so the Susanoo commences with chakra avatar light and dark constructs to form parts of a complete gigantic skeleton above and surrounding the wielder, subsequently chakra avatar muscles grow around the ghoulish skeleton like a monstrous titan from Attack On Titan, and then eventually armour and weaponry manifest armour the Susanoo ready to formidably and indomitably defend, retaliate, and destroy. 

Exquisitely majestic a privilege that would be to literally produce such a construct what I am saying is metaphorical, especially since in my mind maximum effort of willpower is necessary to unleash and accomplish any and everything, thusly if I can utilise my enthusiasm of anime to perspicaciously control and develop my literary actions then I shall embrace that solution. So far this method is helping progress far better than before. 


Additionally I have been pondering and exploiting another idea of mine which I call 'Anime Hero Professionalism' and this concept has been greatly influential in motivating me to return to blogging. The practice of Anime Hero Professionalism is a concept based off a trope I sampled from anime case studying, a very worthwhile pursuit. The structure, focus, and actions of a successful otaku has many worthwhile rewards, thusly I am greatly enjoying the cultivation.


Lastly, from my Dungeons & Dragons adventuring last month I stumbled upon a loophole realisation for my Warforged Battle Smith Artificer, concepts called 'Minecrafting', 'Enemy Material Reaping', & 'Self-Cannibalising'. As these harvesting concepts easily describe almost anytime and anywhere in Eberron Smith can craft what it needs and wants to survive and thrive. I am proud of this loophole, however it does have problems, but those problems are opportunities in disguise, because when your is on the road through wilderness and there are no nearby villages, towns, and cities you better either pray for a travelling merchant with a wagon full of premade device like kiln, cauldrons, and other workshop appliances that cannot be made from scratch with makeshift stuff in the wilderness or that you already have a wagon dragging all lab equipment with you or that your lab is a demiplane/pocket dimension/TARDIS. 


Well, that's all I have for you today, please follow me on Instagram via Last_Son_Of_Kempton and subscribe to my YouTube channel Zero To Zenful which I still need to record videos for. Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment