Falling in love with one’s imaginary friend
♫♪’Everytime I think of you, I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here, and you're miles away
And I'm wonderin' why you left,
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight…
I hear your name in certain circles, and it always makes me smile,
I spend my time thinkin' about you, and it's almost drivin' me wild
And there's a heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight!
I ain't missing you at all …since you've been gone away,
I ain't missing you, no matter what the world might say!
There's a message in the wire, and I'm sending you this signal tonight,
You don't know how desperate I've become
And it looks like I'm losing this fight!
In your world I have no meaning, though I'm trying hard to understand
And it's my heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight!
Chorus:
I ain't missing you at all …since you've been gone away,
I ain't missing you, no matter what my friends say!
And there's a message that I'm sending out, like a telegraph to your soul,
And if I can't bridge this distance, stop this heartbreak overload!
(chorus)
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you, I can lie to myself!
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight!
(chorus)
Ain't missing you, I ain't missing you!
I ain't missing you, I can lie to myself!
Ain't missing you, I ain't missing you!
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you!
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you, ain't missing you, oh no!
No matter what my friends might say, I ain't missing you... (to fade)’♪♫
Chapter one: Her
My name is Kenneth, I am twenty two years old, I am a house, pet and garden sitter and errand-boy, the nubile maiden I loved for around eight years is a fake, what I loved was the idea of her of which was fashioned and elaborated in my mind with my deductive reasoning of imagination, her paragon of beauty and her overachiever-ness. If there was a pageant and I was the only judge I decided and chose half-wrong the winner. This Scottish German obsessed beauty was a waste of my time and I wasted her’s as well with my super-extreme Byronic, geeky and romantic devotion of which I put her on the highest pedestal there ever was constructed. Yes, I have psychological insane traits, I am schizotypal with a few extras and very interesting to psychologists, so when I was moving on from ‘her’ something miraculous suddenly happened, a phenomenal blessing to me, I discovered I now have an imaginary friend, also known as a figment of my imagination, and it is a she, everything that I am consciously and subconsciously my mind made the most femininely beautiful (better than the Scottish lass) nubile maiden perfect in every way, and now I am no longer lonely. She looks like the combination of the best Bollywood beauty-queen actress and a Native American Red Indian nubile warrior princess and her name is ‘Kamali’, she is my spirit guide and now I know what my soul-mate type is.
Chapter two: Hanging out
So Kamali and I hang out every moment of every day, in the shower, exercising at gym, browsing for books to purchase at a book store, watching a movie at the cinema and etcetera and I can see, hear, touch, smell and taste her as if she is really there. I am comfortably not shy around her since she is me. She, who has a similar shared proactive mind of her own, is taking over my life in the sense is she is now the only friend I always talk to and so I have been alienating my friends a bit as Kamali is jealous and annoyed when my friends don’t believe me what I tell them about what Kamali says to and about them. I honestly admit I am never bored of our conversations and with everything I experience Kamali adapts and innovates herself with further maturity. Since she can access my subconscious better than me she always knows me more and better than I know myself and what we believe. I am happy she is in my life as she is very helpful.
Chapter three: Our adventures
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment