Not ready to die
♫♪‘We get it on most every night
When that moon is big and bright,
It’s a supernatural delight,
Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight!
Everybody here is out of sight,
They don’t bark and they don’t bite,
They keep things loose, they keep it tight,
Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight!
Dancing in the moonlight,
Everybody’s feeling warm and bright,
It’s such a fine and natural sight,
Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight!
We like our fun and we never fight,
You can’t dance and stay uptight,
It’s a supernatural delight,
Everybody was dancing in the moonlight!
Dancing in the moonlight,
Everybody’s feeling warm and bright,
It’s such a fine and natural sight,
Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight!
We get in on most every night,
And when that moon is big and bright,
It’s a supernatural delight,
Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight!
Dancing in the moonlight,
Everybody’s feeling warm and bright
It’s such a fine and natural sight,
Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight!
[repeat and fade]’♪♫
Chapter one: Irony
My name is Byron Saint Lupo, and yes saint is my middle name, I am an Italian American and I have developed myself into the classic yet innovated Byronic hero. Nutrition has always been important to me, as well as exercise, I believed it more likely that aliens would abduct me, the benign and generous ones like Kryptonians, but I never suspected that I, a vegetarian almost vegan, literary and science geek, would ever become a vampire. I had a dream once that I was one before I became one, to different dreamer it might have been a nightmare but I was amused. I was born to an extended and immediate family of Catholics, but while I renounced nothing I had more a syncretic spiritual worldview, one of the paragon traits of a geek and I have them all, sceptical, rational and wise. I have never had a girlfriend yet I have, it is funny that I mention it, an emotional vampire friend, well he calls me a friend for some pestering reason, he is probably in denial of being homosexual and what else I abhor about him is that he snobbishly and hubristically believes himself infallible, I should have excruciatingly tortured him many times in the past but I was too polite and masochistically allowing of his myriad of sadistic insulting antics, I could not risk not getting future house, pet and garden sitting jobs and favourable errand duties to earn money – but I have digressed, my parents were starting to think I was gay too as they were wondering how to cope with such a prospective reality, but I became a vampire through a choice as my sire, well the vampire was a woman so maybe ‘ mothered’, asked me after she attack him while house sitting, “Become a vampire or die?!” and was like, “I am not ready to die!”, so ya I became a vampire and now my parents whom I live with every other day or night when not house sitting have to accept I am still pleasant to be around, I am not an abomination and that I won’t suck their blood or kill them. What a rude awakening. Anyway, I have always been mischievously influential and suggestive, indeed a trait of which has been amplified, because I managed to convince my parents to let me continue to reside with them, I mean I am twenty two years old, I am trying to make a living, lol that’s funny, because I am undead, well not technically as biologically I am still alive. You see, vampires like me, real vampires, their hearts still pump, their organs still function with the need for blood and other chemicals and hormones and other stuff, imagine me as Marvel graphic novel’s character Wolverine, he has a healing factor of which keeps him young and healthy, the same with real vampires like me, yet I am pale, well I was pale white before I became a vampire but now my skin is like strong, elastically tight and vigourous beautifully unblemished irony or porcelain and my teeth are more predatory alluring curved, sharp and pointy. Now let me tell you, vampires like me need ultra-nutrition, I don’t kill anyone or animal, I sample their blood like doping, and their blood is digestible. I am a nice guy, a hang out at gym exercising and then find a tough guy in the showers and toilet area, get him alone, make him tranquilly submitting and vulnerable, safely take a bite, moderately drink a pint or two, and with my tongue and healing saliva heal the wound and take him to brunch, lunch or dinner as I invest in my prey whom I refer to myself as a ‘cow’ and he should replenish his stolen blood soon and maybe take another sucking bite another time as I repress his memories of being ‘milked’ and I say, “Goodbye and see you later!” This happens every day sometimes to the same people and some to new victims as I expand the pool of nourishment. I don’t suck blood from females, I mean they are more likely to have anaemia and PMS so they suffer enough. But sometimes I buy blood from blood banks. Now let me inform you, dear reader, that I also eat and drink vegetarian foods and beverages as I still need other nourishment, thus that means I still excrete and urinate waste. You see, my new life is a blissfully content one as I adapt and stay away from stagnation. You know what popular fictional culture has taught you about vampires bursting into incinerating flames, that is not true and neither do I sparkle like crystallised diamonds, vampires like me are merely sensitive to light, sun light, we just get redly sun-burnt of which heals in the shadow or the moon-light, strange, is it not? While some of us have a phobia for sun light because of its excruciating affects, I, based on who I was before being converted to vampirism, am a masochist and as I like the reminder of pain or pangs, there is some pleasure to it. For your information, I still sleep eight hours either throughout the day or night, depending what is happening on Satellite Cable Television or some impressive and exciting must-experience interacting events. Dreams for a vampire like me is awesome, I was a lucid dreamer when I was just extraordinarily human, but now a maturing vampire human I can have dreams like the excellence watched and alluded to in the movie ‘Inception’ and I can also ‘mental project’, yes I did not mention the word ‘astral’ because I did not like it as I am not a sun, so that means I can live and interact during the day naked in sun-light unburnt and invisible to everyone else and continue experiencing whatever through stimulation of the psychic body senses. Now my aspirations, I want to become a literary author, male-model after preparation of bodybuilding and lifestyle excellence tutor-mentor for children, but I am concerned about myself appearance since I am enhancing and developing in sheer awe-inspiring, eerily terrifying and formidably leanly muscular handsomeness that my clients might realise I am a vampire, thus they might persecute me and that is not amusing. Finally, I am evolving with every day that passes towards optimal maturity, my mental psychic abilities and senses are keenly growing and strengthening, my vision becoming telescopic, adaptive to night-time and x-ray viewing, my finger and toe nails are becoming like sharp claws and skin becoming more robustly durable and invulnerable to wounds. I believe becoming a vampiric superman/spider-man, and I like it.
Chapter two: Heroics
Yes, dear reader, this geeky vampire named Byron gets high on being heroic and cannabis is also amusing and tranquillising. There needs to be a purpose to this power and that answer is responsibility, altruism and justice. As for hunger, the lust for blood, while at first overwhelming, in time and progress to maturity, it becomes controllable and satisfied more easily. When I first became a vampire all I could think about was nutritious blood, thus I patrolled the streets as I became a vigilante to suck the blood of murderers, rapists, criminals and jerks to survive. My vampire mother every now and again watched my progress and mentored me with her expertise, her name is Sapphia, and she is my backup and informant about everything I need to know to be successful in fighting crime through retributive Justice. Sapphia is an ancient vampire, remembers experiencing most historical and mythical events and she is excellent at surviving. Her reason for mothering me is that every century she needs to new person to motherly act for and earn her vampiric child’s regard and platonic love. Sapphia has told me she stalked me for a while through the internet and from a distance out in the open before she converted me with her corruptive essence substance she calls ‘venom’. I first met and was aware of her when I attended a graphic novel and movie convention, her cosplay (guise) was based on her personality and real appearance of which inspired a graphic novel artist to base a character on her in past decades ago, an elegant immortal warrior priestess anti-heroine named ‘Snowowl’. I attended the convention as Superman, irony that now in the sun I become red as a lobster with sun-burns whenever I am in the sun. Sapphia took me on a tour that day of the convention and we had much laughs. Each year I would meet Sapphia again at the same convention and we would share our experiences of the year that past when we were not present. Sapphia’s stories were interesting as the graphic novels and movies we came to celebrate but she gave no obvious hints about her vampiric nature unless it was very subtle and camouflaged itself in the information. As for her current profession, Sapphia is a successful and prosperous psycho-analyst, -iatrist and –ologist, she likes to spice up her sessions with her patients, never is there dull unhelpful routine and some people think her extreme as far as how deep she probes and encourages transcendence and coping. Sapphia is also an expert fighter, master (mistress) of martial arts and so nowadays she kicks my ass very well and unexpectedly, but it is good for my development if I want to learn to be as excellent as her and try to surpass her in my own style. So I am exploring what undead life can be and meeting Sapphia’s many surviving sons and daughters through vampirism.
Chapter three: I am the Fruit-bat
Through Sapphia’s vast wealth she can invest in me to become a superhero with the supersuit, the gadgets, mask, helmet and lair. To my surprise I meet one of Sapphia’s vampiric daughters whom I am instantly and romantically attracted to, she is a pure paragon of Native American Red Indian-ness, centuries old since the invasion of North America with the Europeans, a princess priestess she was whom is now a beloved cultural heroine and politician aspiring to be the first woman and Native American President of the United States, her name is Miakoda Honey-badger. She is magically, exquisitely and solemnly beautiful woman with a great cause for the empowerment, investment and better care and respect of her people and the other minorities by the majorities and to share the world properly and equally. While I furnish my lair and order custom-made superhero stuff I start and continue courting Miakoda who is looks my age, a young adult. Since centuries ago Miakoda has been adapting and secretly helping her people, but the now is the right time to help them in a far more great way through freedom and reinvigourating their rich cultures and those repressed minorities.
My supersuit is badass adaptation of Batman’s since it has that vampiric bat theme, it has deep dark black and purple colourful style including a very artful bat logo on the chest. In this time preceding my first official vigilantism as the ‘Fruit-bat’ Sapphia, Miakoda and the rest of Sapphia’s many expert vampiric children give me advice about how to be successful and best survive. Sapphia’s children also remind me to change my identity every five years as most people will think that I am Dorian Gray or a vampire, so it is safe to move on and adopt a new surname, disguise one’s face and hair and use new artificial finger prints whenever in public and providing evidence of this new identity in documents from the system.
Chapter four: First Mission
With all my supporters and allies ready to facilitate me I thrust myself into the urbane metropolis of New York City, like Batman my missions shall happen at night since the day is either there for me to sleep and dream or go to gym to do some bodybuilding and suck some blood and do some male-modelling, and yes I can and everyone else can see my reflection in mirrors and photographs, it is just stupid to think that I won’t show up in either place I mean I am still here. On my days off I do lifestyle excellence tutoring and mentoring for children with great prospective potential for those who can afford it or not, of which I use my mesmerism to calm them down, focus on succeeding and respect my insight as I expose them to everything connected to what they need to focus on to accomplish and master the prefix aspiring adjective word hyphened plus whatever word one could combine with the prefix, for example, if the prefix is ‘beautiful’, then one adds a hyphen and then the word ‘exercise’, that means callisthenics, thus I make them commit to engrossing themselves in regularly practising this activity at least once a day in their schedule of which I also fill the rest of the day for them with other activities related to ‘beautiful’, like music, writing, story-writing, drawing, crafts, science, sport, astronomy and etcetera.
There is a mastermind criminal causing regular scourges in New York City, a blonde femme fatale named by the newspapers ‘Miss Covetous’ and now it is my job to bring her justice. Miss Covetous seems to be a formidable foe not easy to arrest and make submit through her warrior resilience, thus I have an arduous difficulty to surmount with all my best strategic ingenuity and genre savvy wits to entrap this unruly ambitious adventuress. First I must lure her and cause a decoy to happen, immobilise and incapacitate her with tranquillising darts or with a weighted binding rope net Taser or a bear hug from the back as I interlock my legs around her’s to make her incapable of escape through trying to break free by kicking me in the balls and squeeze harder and harder until she faints or I quickly administer an injection tranquilliser and leave my mark of the ‘Fruit-bat’ in a note to make me famous and infamous. Now that I have planned my simulated acts in my mind I must take control of leading her where I want and where she is unexpectedly most vulnerable.
Tonight Miss Covetous has infiltrated a science research, experimentation and development laboratory and accidently alerted the law enforcement, my transportation tonight is a thematic custom-made motorcycle of which I shall protectively conceal later when I arrived at my destination and on foot and through parkour chase Miss Covetous and then return to it to escape the law enforcement whom may want to arrest me too, for taking the law into my own hands, and then make her aware of my existence through annoying surprise and commence my strategic entrapment of her. All while executing my simulated plans and fall-back reactive adaptation manoeuvre plans I keep a cool, amused and patient mind as if I were playing a computer console game and provoke my prey through sarcastic and mischievous humour and ending the conflict with piercing her neck’s skin with my vampiric teeth to suck and drink a pint of trophy blood and healing the wound with my tongue’s saliva and concluding my performance by releasing her to the law enforcement authorities and leaving a note of what my code-name alias shall be called in the newspapers – the Fruit-bat.
I return to lair to watch the news and video conference with my vampiric coven to share how the experience felt for me. Soon my vampiric coven sends a list of most wanted criminals to be arrested to me to focus from now onwards of which shall perhaps include new criminals later as time progresses. Just as Heroes are made every day for whatever motivation, want or needful necessity, as are Villains similarly made and rise to become scourges of society.
Chapter five: Inveterate
As I establish myself as the city’s saviour and role-model like any superhero as they grow into maturity the city becomes small compared to the suffering the country and the world, thus now I must become an international superhero and perhaps assemble a league of superheroes and heroines, mostly vampires like me and transcended humans through magic or science. The dawn of justice has arrived and become necessity and so I must advertise.
Soon in time, these needed superheroes and heroines hear the vocation and assemble in my new lair in a dormant volcano mountain located in the tropical Pacific Ocean on a fertile and prosperously full of wildlife island called the ‘Paradise and Citadel of Justice’. Leisurely do the superheroes and heroines frolic at this secret and private vacation island before the league gets down to business. ‘The League of Transcended Heroes and Heroines for Justice’ they agree on being referred to as.
Chapter six: Aliens
Many more months later after much success and regard, a global phenomenon happens as an alien spacecraft falls out of space and the sky onto Earth and the alien inside warns humanity of a harbinger of evil aliens approaching and to prepare themselves to exercise war against them. The alien whom announced the warning mentions he is not of the same species of evil aliens, but representative from a federation of many different cooperating species of good, honourable and trustworthy aliens called the Infallible aliens from the first enduring space empire of the cosmos, the Winonans nearest the centre of the cosmos far, far away. The evil enemy are the League of Cruel Masters of Domination. The alien mentions the Infallible aliens will now carefully and eligibly choose one of each gender from each region of state or province of each country will be abducted from Earth to represent as warriors whom the Infallible aliens will transcend and train to be perfect to join the cosmic Infallible warriors to exercise war against the League of Cruel Masters of Domination. The alien mentions that the Infallible warriors now have more qualified paladins than their enemy and should be triumphant and that the Earthlings should not worry as the Infallibles and the represented abducted Earthlings will protect Earth and earn their alliance in the cosmos.
Soon as what was mentioned comes to past and Byron Saint Lupo also known as The Fruit-bat is chosen from the state of New York and so are the rest of ‘The League of Transcended Heroes and Heroines for Justice’ and also other special people from the planet.
Soon after being abducted through a tractor beam of light of which burns me because I am a vampire the experimental treatment and operation begin to make me more superior. The aliens are not one race but numerous different species of advanced primates each shaped in the optimal evolutionary form with bestial features subtle or greatly obvious, their colours vary, size proportionately giant, leanly muscular, haired and sharp fingernailed.
Several hours, days actually, after excruciating growth spurts of my bones, muscles and organs and with faculty, fitness and health optimised later the procedure has become successful as I notice myself, Miakoda and the ‘League of Transcended Heroes and Heroines for Justice’ appear and feel like superhuman proportionate erotically beautiful giant body-builders ranging in height from seven foot to seven foot five.
The Infallible aliens mention, telepathically mind-speak their desire to test the patients in academic combat as the patients should practically interpret, demonstrate and develop their newly endowed technical upload of cunning, intelligence and skills against each other before being allowed to return prepared to surface Earth by proving themselves worthy to lead their species and boast of each of their glory before being summoned to protect cosmic order and peace. While developing an awe and formidable trust and convincing leading authority, incapacitation defeating techniques and awareness of what is, how to control and how to manipulate science they commence to experience adventures, learning and love. It is revealed to the abducted patients that there is a pact and treaty between the Infallible aliens and humans where they help each other through their perspectives, investment and indulgence in each other. The Infallible aliens are curious, intelligent and wise and collectively want beauty, order, peace, progress and prosperity. The Infallible aliens mention the status of the universe is largely in peaceful orderly unity however there are some species whom want disorder whom are enemies somewhere in cosmos, they are savage, intelligent and marauding, they are called the Cruel Masters of Domination. The Infallible aliens encourage the abducted patients to have a good friend, preferably a mate so that they shall fight harder to protect and avenge them. The Infallible aliens mention to the abducted patients that they have been assigned a mate from each of their countries present here among the abducted patients for when they return to Earth, my mate is Miakoda Honey-badger of which I am glad. The enhanced human giants some strangers decide to work as a team with their mates and be friendly with their fellow abducted patients, they commence by trusting and saving each other from failure, fight back-to-back, honourably respect each other, make sure they help each other not to fall behind and perform etiquette manners. The Infallible aliens, before returning the abducted patients to Earth, mention how the abducted patients have been gifted with superpowers fuelled by music as it affects the mind and body, especially awesomely, ecstatically and empowering aesthete, courageous and meaningful music, with different genres of music certain adaptation superpower gifts of abilities are activated and can be utilised, however incompetent and poorly played music weakens the abducted patients' superpowers' quality as does silence and that the abducted patients should use travelling bands and summon orchestras for back-up and amplification and also utilise acappella music to be a source of fuel to such a person's superpowers. The abducted patients, a male and female abducted from every province or state of every country, share similarities, they are extremely and dynamically health-conscious, literary, music, sport and technical science eccentric experimentalist geeks, helpful, honourable, responsible and trustworthy, insightfully mindful, wise and righteous and keen to accomplish excellence, and some were unkempt sexy diamonds in the rough as their physiques were either scrawny or obese, yet they are also coyly socially awkward albeit also flirty and wily. Their superpowers are telekinesis, telepathy, super-strength, illusion-making, flight, healing factor, invulnerability, adaptation immunity, agility, optimal senses, telescopic vision, heat and freeze vision and psychometry.
The paladins are also educated that The Infallible aliens’s religion incorporates love (beauty), science (technology) and peace (wisdom and order). They have three deities ‘Vel’ the bride represents Love and Beauty, ‘Raz’ the husband represents Science and Technology and ‘Acor’ the adopted father represents Peace, Wisdom and Order. They show themselves to the Winonans and Infallibles on every special occasion and also rarely in an emergency. The deities are ideas focused and believed in so much that they became real and survived and prosper from their elaborate investment in their people in immortalising their traits and personalities and empowering them with further amplified potency of faculty, capability and instinct. The Infallible aliens work together to solve problems through believing and invigorating their gods so that these gods may be capable of making the seemingly impossible plausible.
These deities have many children, there are demi-deities and enhanced transcended deities whom similarly represent and embody abstracts. Emperors/empresses and kings/queens are from dynasties of the demi-deities. Since these deities are begotten from ideas they are so capable of being corrupted, thus for each solar system each inhabitable planet with similar life each have to experience evolution and these deities adapt and future for all of the cosmos is either risk or in hope. So when there is space exploration and conquests each species of primate have developed, feel, is motivated, think and want differently. Some civilizations are similar and compatible, like Earth and the capital home world of the Infallible aliens, ‘Wino’.
Weapons like swords, arrows and whips are used, shields, traps and guns also are utilised and combat, crushing and maiming are performed. With music transmitted by the Infallible aliens to the Paladins's hearing devices, the cunning, fierce and savvy Paladins yell war-cries as they experiment with discovering their enemies' weaknesses and thus cripple, incapacitate and arrest their enemies, nullify the threats and tie up loose ends. The war lasts and concludes after several hours with the Infallible aliens and Paladins surviving and triumphing as they capture the surviving enemy and taking them to be indoctrinated and convinced they were wrong and should embrace a new lifestyle, that which is essentially Infallible.
The Paladins returning to Earth have many detours with new meanings and worlds to explore and enjoy. Since there is utter order and peace in the cosmos, bliss can reign, thus the Paladins are transported to planet Wino for celebrations.
The oldest, most experienced, established and stabilised civilisation in the universe nearest to the centre of the cosmos has prospered, the meaning of their species and civilisation name is ‘Infallible’. The latest emperor of the Infallible aliens’s name is Keth-zel of the first enduring royal dynasty of all primate in the universe and he searches for the most eligible maiden to be his worthy wife, she must be paragon of his preferences, pulchritudinously exquisite, resiliently strong and dynamically ingenious. It is his ambition to discover this perfect miracle. Keth-zel, himself, has persevered to match such a museful lover, thus he has greatly and wisely invested in himself to impress such a similar mate.
To be continued…
No comments:
Post a Comment