I have read that, "Love is something best given freely, not demanded, it's something that has to be earned and worked at to keep alive, not a one-sided entitlement" and that only the "insecure, greedy and starved of affection" become Love Crazy and Hungry.
I know from my own experience, how the obsession of infatuation while somewhat satisfying is ...nevermind, I am different, if my prospects were different and better I would be the best lover, confidant and accomplise through indulging in starting a healthy relationship with my Muse. I am a good friend, while I am secretive and aloof sometimes it is because my prospects are unworthy and I cannot afford a girlfriend and so I must not try to start a relationship else she would be bitter and scornful as she would easily affect heart-ache in me of which I may never recover from. Dramatic, I know, but that is the truth. If I was a rich man I would not hesitate or deny myself of love and her feeling love for me. The thing is I cannot become a rich man yet and I have to discover more talent and properly publish my literature so that I may invest in a relationship and indulge her through commitment.
No comments:
Post a Comment