Zero To Zenful

Obsessed with exploring exquisite phenomena. "My mind rebels at stagnation, give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my proper atmosphere. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

More New Pictures






Posted by ZTZ at 01:48
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Obsessed with Lana Del Rey

Obsessed with Lana Del Rey
Obsessed with Lana Del Rey

About Me

ZTZ
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2015 (33)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  March (16)
  • ▼  2014 (81)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (35)
      • Images V
      • Images IV
      • Images III
      • Images II
      • More images
      • Images
      • Pictures...
      • 'Rapturous Mayhem' new edition
      • Much more pictures
      • More pictures for your amusement
      • Pictures of which were expected
      • Wino forever!
      • Love explored
      • If you want pictures... you got it!
      • Artistic stimulation
      • As expected more pictures
      • More and more pictures
      • All is Vanity, or is it?
      • Annoyed again
      • More New Pictures
      • New pictures
      • Lana Del Rey's song tracklist of 'Ultraviolence'
      • Attention, from today on-wards everyday I will pos...
      • For some enlightenment through secret words
      • Annoyed
      • Seeds of Destruction
      • More about me.
      • Pemberley Digital video blogs - check it out!
      • Something interesting
      • What is and how I do I know I am eccentric?
      • Gyming
      • Discovery
      • Intrigued by the lyrics
      • Replenishment
      • An apology...
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (11)

X-23

X-23
Excellent picture
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.