Friday, 31 July 2015

'Exploring Callisthenics'

Exploring Callisthenics

Chapter one: Introductions

For several years I wanted to become a male model slash actor, I was scrawny before my psychological medicines temporarily ruined me with slight obesity, anyway, but I still would like to be such. Since last year I have been exercising at a local inexpensive gym, while I am doing more exercise every time I attend I have recently remembered a word related to exercise I really like, Callisthenics, (Beautiful Strength Exercise). Thus in this essay I will discover how I can earn such a divine body as I wean off my psychological medicines and return to being scrawny again, let us hope I don't have to wait too long for my body to recover.

Chapter two: How to be handsome

To be handsome one has to be look perfect, from grooming to personal hygiene, and weight lose in my case. Olympic standard gymnastic exercises seems like the workout for me, plus weight machines I already utilise. These fitness heroes and heroines I aspire to emulate are like demi-gods/goddesses in their performances of finesse. To be handsome in manners one needs to be a gentleman/woman – this is not too difficult for me to enact effort.

Chapter three: How to be strong

How to be strong, or rather stronger, one has to invest hard work and endurance into the movements and pauses of demonstrating strength. It is all about boasting of one's worthy competence and glory, essentially confidence, especially the progressive journey towards flaunting such. Also it is about being happy and experiencing a montage of success with awesome music. To become stronger one has to become somewhat addicted to fitness.

Chapter four: How to exercise properly

It is about asking the correct questions about how to perform and complete each exercise, that blissful moment one is in the success mental zone of ease and brilliance, and being courageous about pushing one's limits – that heroic exercise is like tackling one's challenges and solving the problems, being an adrenaline junkie and zealously being busy and hungry for more transcendence.

Chapter five: Conclusions

Thus eating healthy, regularly and smartly one can succeed in one's callisthenic endeavours, as well as having one's consciousness raised about finally performing the answers to one's once confused questions like Hercules.

No comments:

Post a Comment