Friday, 31 July 2015

'Exploring the Sylar Syndrome'

Exploring the Sylar Syndrome

Chapter one: Introductions

Firstly, Renfield syndrome is also known as clinical vampirism and I solemnly swear that I can metaphorically relate to this syndrome, it does help that I am both autistic and schizotypal, but the point is this contextual concept is intriguing as I have urges similar to it, however not so much for blood's life force but for the power of knowledge and giftedness. The Renfield syndrome has been existing for a while, my syndrome is an innovated version of it since I know better and want better of what is more plausible and accessible. I call it the Sylar Syndrome named after a character from the famous television series 'Heroes'. While I still have a violent hungry proclivity and may act like a vampire my predatory lifestyle is different, however I do enjoy drinking my own blood whenever I have a wound, however I don't try to cut myself to drink of myself yet for addictive fun.
There are three phases of clinical vampirism, first drinking one's own blood, second is drinking the blood of other humans and third is the drinking of the blood of animals – sometimes the latter is second in order.
Originally for Renfield syndrome one can't help but feel and believe one is becoming a vampire, the savagery is overwhelmingly addictive and fierce.
 The Sylar syndrome is a sophisticated version of the Renfield syndrome through wisdom and civility. This syndrome evolved from centuries ago to something for more satisfying and less criminal. Sylar is still a monster in the ubermensch and Machiavellian sense, the destiny of the Sylar monster is irresistible and too excellent a high to ignore. Nothing is more important to the Sylar Monster than power, knowledge and giftedness, this person will learn and prepare itself to indomitably and formidably defend itself and with momentum leap through problems with incredible solving prowess, this Sylar monster cannot be hindered as it is too smart to be delayed or fettered. The Sylar Monster is like a machine/computer, it will outfox you, it is too superior. The ambition of a Sylar Monster will through clarity and consciousness do everything correct and master any obstacle. A maniac is too much anyone not one.

Chapter two: Abilities

My favourite desired ability is 'mind control of others', I like it because I need it.
Here is a list of other realistic abilities and how one with Sylar syndrome would want to learn each:
Durability
Super strength
Fast speeds
High leaping
Biological manipulation
Human echolocation
Healing factor
Superhuman longevity
Pheromone manipulation
Reactive adaptation/evolution
Sonic scream
Superhuman agility / reflexes
Superhuman senses
Night vision
Telescopic vision
Waterbreathing
Superhuman mentality
Superhuman tracking
Telepathy
Technopathy

The answer to get these abilities features in my previous essay 'Exploring Information Editing', but I have some extra information to add. Increase one's consciousness and this syndrome's endeavour will be easier. Opening one's mind to enlightenment helps too – I have written about enlightenment too, thus refer to 'How to complete the purging of one’s mind of sin and the exercise of enlightenment'.

Chapter three: Conclusions

A stimulating cocooned hibernation of meditation is needed, crises and trials must be faced before evolutions, and giftedness must be coherently planned, mapped out and tested. One must reboot upgraded. An induced coma might be necessary to activate the switch while lucid dreaming, one needs much time asleep to work on the specific detailed cheat code programming.
What is stopping me from accomplishing this myself is lack of memory excellence, I have to remember everything to do with this before I can perform the 'ritual' or process convincingly, exactly, and with zeal and without error/mistake, also I have to have all the conditions perfect with the right tools and facilitators, and I cannot afford such presently yet, I need a benefactor/patron to fund and support me in being the first to master my method.

No comments:

Post a Comment