Friday, 31 July 2015

'Exploring Politics'

Exploring Politics

Chapter one: Introductions

If I ruled the world I would be a judge incapable of corruption because of a trap, I would have no choice but to be bound to my promise to do right or face torture and be killed, no matter what I do of which I would agree and oblige to this trap to be faithful because I could not hide because everyone would always be watching me and no one could be bribed because of honour. I would have allegiance and I would only be a servant like everyone else, without authority to be devious and connive nor cheat. Cake or death. With great power comes great responsibility. Even if I wanted to do these bad things I would be stupid and deserving of immediate death. Being bad would tantalising, but I would prefer to be good so as to happily and healthily live long and prosper. As I govern myself first successfully, I could govern others who also govern themselves similar, I would be just a leader of leading followers, no better but the same. I would be brave, selfless, smart, kind, and honest, and so would everyone, all trapped but happy that it would be unwise and not profitable to be corrupt and bad.

Chapter two: Policies

For policies of my rhadamanthine Kritarchy I would approve and endorse protecting the environment and animals from cruelty, improve health care and education methods, fair and mutual profiting business, un-ban those things could better help community and society be more peaceful, enforce better diets and etiquette, improve public transportation and road rules, and end wars with reconciliation and diplomacy. I would change these things through convincing others to help me make these things happen from mutual daily contribution. Through commitments everyone will be coherent and functionally quicker. Progress would speed up because of better communication skills and technological know-how.    
I would negotiate with everyone whom should have an open-mind about either making, rectifying or restoring old laws and deconstruct and reconstruct the constitution for more present day context and welcome constructive criticism.
'Rhadamanthine' means, 'like a stern judge; rigorously just and severe. This word means not only conservatism but also strict legalism and harsh punishment, thus reflecting the attitudes of many judges today just as it did in ancient Greece. Rhadamanthos was (with Minos and Aeakos), one of the three judges in the underworld to whom one would plead one's case after death on the basis of one's character and deed.
My rule would be neither Right or Left Wing, but the middle path.

Chapter three: Conclusions

I think, based on the evidence, I would make a greatly noble ruler of this Earth, because I want a utopia rather than a dystopia.



No comments:

Post a Comment