To Master The Divine Within One Must First Master The Primitive Within: Optimal Determination of the Fittest Ubermensch of two correlating worlds, civil and wild.
Prologue: Openness to all I shall mention and your eagerness to further research of my future references shall verily contribute to your enlightenment – Godspeed!
Chapter one: Exposed
The story of Tarzan is an interesting one, especially the recent computer generated realistic animation movie of which is much more smart, pretty and exciting than previous adaptations of the famous book by Edgar Rice Burroughs. Featured in the latest movie J.J. Greystoke is a son of an industrious futurist, treasure adventurer and corporate founder and executive, in essence as far as a modern human can be successful and be healthily fit, however through an accident, more of an act of mysterious retribution for stealing a bit of powerful creative core of the palace-looking asteroid of which killed off the dinosaurs and replaced them with us through intelligent design, like an artificial intelligent personality rock, Tarzan's parents and the pilot are killed in a with their helicopter colliding with earth of which somehow Tarzan survives, perhaps a dying parent moving away the child who is slightly injured away from the aircraft to safety before inevitably dying somewhere not shown in the movie – the point is Tarzan has inherited everything great about humans, from kindness to curiosity, and now must survive in this deep dark and colourful jungle in Africa with Silver Back Gorillas and other wild animals and adapt to the environment. What is amazing is that Tarzan is talented in being the superman of the jungle, his human evolution is awesome because as a human he can do things Gorillas cannot and also he learns how Gorillas do things as well, so a civilised boy embraces the jungle and through harmony is superhuman in adapting to it, Tarzan does not really regress in evolution but merely endures a lifestyle his bloodline have not experienced such unexplored mastery, in a way a modern human boy has been able to be ready to be of two correlating worlds, civil and wild, and through being exposed and utilising the other only could he transcend where modern humans like his father were plateauing because they forgot to explore both civil and wild within every lifetime as a rite of passage so as to really pass through this transition period of being human.
Thus my topic is about this aforementioned rite of passage each modern human should endeavour to master, as modern civilised humans we can only go so far and when staying civilised and forgetting to be in harmony the wilderness and don't try enlightenment we get the problems and crises we are familiar with and can't figure out why can't rectify these, in truth, unnecessary things, however not really unnecessary, what I mean is we were gifted two paths short way and the long way of which the first is hard and the latter easier, well less smart, thus we chose the long way where progress is slow because of the population being stupid in the sense of making crises than actually from the start just doing and thinking everything properly, so it is a bit ambivalent here, but it is about prevention is better than cure and cure being annoyingly slow. But away, now we must optimally master the primitive of which solves the problems of the transition process, the keys which unlock the future of the divine, the full potential. As humans, transition entities, we are borderline in the sense we have a history of being primitive, not optimally mastered but survived with some evolution, and present experiences of glimpsing how divine we can be if we get ourselves in line, literally stop making mistakes and just be conscious of what we should do and do it without being hypocrites. Hypocrisy is slows us down, because by definition we have not decided if we mean what we say and or are just pretending. Some people don't like labels, but damn, it is makes it easier to realise and acknowledge for certainty what we are..., labels should be honesty, like diagnoses or censuses, only through knowing what we are can the therapy start if it is necessary to be something else, so if one is a sinner and knows it and tells everyone one is a sinner others can help one help oneself change one's lifestyle from sinner to saintly impeccability, know it and have everyone else know and accept it as well as so further progress can happen where this saint can while still alive nurture others not to be hypocrites and be who they are supposed to be, do and think. People who don't like labels are insecure, fickle and unwise. Labels aren't a bad thing, however in the wrong hands labels can be deceiving, thus acknowledging the evil of humans I can understand why some people are suspicious as I am too suspicious of everyone.
It is wise to first be distrustful and warily not gullible at first and then learn to trust through everything one continues to distrust through evidence what can be trusted and then still be ready to defend oneself when what was worth being trusted becomes corrupted through investigation and then distrust again and retributively punish those who can no longer be trusted.
Chapter two: In-between Naivety and Maturity
Here is a list of primitive naive problems of which get in the way of progressing into the divine:
Xenophobia
Spite
Oppression
Cruelty
Slavery
Here is another list of divine mature problems of which don't work well with the primitive:
Coldness
Strictness
Objectivity
Rules
Punishment
Just because one fears does not mean one cannot alter one's fear into wonder and respect, the same with everything as everything has an opposite and opposites allow learning curves through wrestling resolving introspection, adaptative coping and not resisting things but taking advantage of each.
Chapter three: Conscious Evolution
Within this month I have learnt new things, nothing more amazing than 'Conscious Evolution' of which I absolutely support and in writing this essay am endorsing it because to read and know itself contents will greatly help everyone become fit enough to survive these crises of which are preceding our evolution closer to divinity. Within the revised edition aforementioned book by Barbara Marx Hubbard the authoress talks about metaphoric Caterpillars, Imaginal Cells and Butterflies, of which is something I don't read about that much unless I am browsing through TV Tropes or Wikipedia, my favourite website for now since I can find nothing better although I wish was aware of better information broker websites, but away it is great to read about metamorphoses and how metaphorically profound these things are and that everything is an intricate model with each of everything...echoing, innate and latent. I am a humanistic futurist, however sometimes I feel more alien than human, so I guess I am an alien humanistic futurist or in an old fashioned term and now trope a Mighty Whitey – please, dear reader, discover what I mean from TV Tropes, it would make everything easier if you follow my train of conscious thought. More about Conscious Evolution, it shows how humans have been wrong about how as humans we are supposed to live and also we now have a new goal and story to role play and properly live convinced. A very important reason why I like 'Conscious Evolution' because the authoress, those people whose shoulders she stands on and those whom she influenced are really soberly and solemnly are coherently and 'cocreatively' thinking and are showing the blueprints of innovative discoveries and techniques, these aspects really make me feel optimistically happy because I realise there is metaphoric brilliance in this world and I also realise that I am not a fictional character who was supposed to be born in the fictional reality but by accident was born into this mundane physical and depressingly cynical reality and now must survive through adaptation, albeit it may seem like it, I am just one on those bringers and doers of hope here to nurture the wayward stupid like Lemmings. Lemmings, the first time I heard about them, mentioned in conversation once made me fall in love with a girl I believed would end my loneliness as I felt until that moment that I was so different, so conscious yet so socially awkward, but after years of trying to court her I discovered she was just a bookworm and not really super-conscious as I was progressively becoming. Still today, I have yet to met in person male or female who is really super-conscious like me, who really cares and wants to understand everything and actually make daydreams manifest through smart arduous effort. I admit, I am lonely, because despite reading and watching in the old and new media of people like me, I can never personally find them, it makes me very sad, it would make Spock sad, his self control would fail just like mine has because I am yet to feel loved by another and by loved I mean someone knows, respects and accepts me for me and wants to join me to explore, make and share happiness together through conscious compassion and other nobly divine behaviour. But I will find her, even if I have to make her, because love is like music, one cannot live without it, one could love oneself but that would be a cappella, and all the noise around while similar to sound does the opposite, it is makes one despair and hateful of people who have blatantly disappointed one.
Chapter four: Being an Ubermensch
Well, it is not difficult for me to be an Ubermensch, however my version is more pleasant than the traditional ugly one, to explain this I must tell you what an Ubermensch is and how my version is special.
"The man who is to be great is the one who can be the most solitary, the most hidden, the most deviant, the man beyond good and evil, lord of his virtues, a man lavishly endowed with will - this is precisely what greatness is to be called: it is able to be as much a totality as something multi-faceted, as wide as it is full."
— Friedrich Nietzsche
An Ubermensch is above good and evil and it has pragmatic balance – rational cold hard logic based on best individual benefit, stripped of ethical relevance.
An Ubermensch is a character who declares that they or their objectives should not be hindered by considerations about good and evil. Such "meaningless, fallacious false dichotomies" are for simple-minded beings, not for them. They often term them antiquated or childish propaganda, and may go on to question What Is Evil?. This trope usually applies to villains, though very occasionally a hero may say 'screw right and wrong, I'm doing what I want.'
Sociopaths and scientists do not let moral-societal opinions interfere with their quest for empirical knowledge, or just someone with Blue and Orange Morality.
The exact objectives of this character differ widely. Sometimes it is power, other times knowledge, or in the case of the Übermensch, his own values to replace traditional morality. In some cases their willingness to do anything to get there is absolute though some Ubermenschs may have a set of standards apart from the usual good/evil that they go by.
My version is thus, I seek divine evolution with subcatergories of power, knowledge and nice values, such as 'for the sake of love', but I need not use violence or cruelty when subtlety and reasoning can convince and control better through being smarter like a trickster. I am noble and don't like vulgar monster behaviour.
Being an Ubermensch comes great responsibilities, comes one is exalting oneself and should know better just like free will trope, one has to separate oneself from how primitive beasts behave after transcending through becoming like Tarzan as aforementioned.
Chapter five: The Healthy/Sane Approach
Now this chapter is dedicated to resolving and rectifying the primitive urges and reactions as foundations are important and must not be contaminated. For example rape, as in sexual harassment or molestation, the reason for why crimes like this or crimes in general happen is because of dysfunctional deficiencies, lack of attention, love, investment and nurturing makes humans monsters when their environments, families and chemistry is in chaos. People when desperate will do anything to satisfy their urges and fill their voids, however that does not solve the problems, a kind of psychotherapy is needed in their approach, smart sober clarity through logic and rationality in particular need to be followed through step by step protocol obedience. When admitting awareness of these sinful thought habits one can manage these by realising one should try resolve the issues like with a Rubik's cube through rigourous scrutiny and comparative empathic understanding, either there is an error in the mind or one has to chose to the right thing, some conform to whatever lawful method that will favour the success of what one needs to have. Etiquette has wisdom, however the Trickster in me would like me to tell you, dear reader, that always try to innovate etiquette through dissection, experimental technology, science and engineering.
Chapter six: Learning and Lessons
This is the final chapter, dear reader, I apologise for short this essay but there is not much to say as despite being unexplored to most the content is fairly obvious when one properly, soberly and truly thinks, we have had fun thus far and I am glad I shared my formative knowledge to you, but now, seriously, escapism through role playing and then authentically adopting such character growth may be the therapeutic ingredients of which helps one cure one of one's problems and transcend like an elixir. While learning is excellent, learning would not exist if there were not lessons to learn through inspiration and instruction, thus since one can learn it is plausible to infer that one should seek out all kinds of lessons, especially those with greater difficulty to challenge oneself solving such mysteries of which one dabbles and meddles with. Stepping stones are important in learning lessons, patiently and honourably starts from the bottom with simple mysteries and ascends in qualified grading without skipping steps, one should not risk ultimate success by skipping steps, hubristic changing the rules to suit oneself will not be rewarded, but punished when your are most vulnerable and complacent.
Thanks for the memories, that is all the information from personal experience I have to share for now, hopeful I may expertly know more later in time when I have proved these theories more than plausible but factually possible and succeeded in execution with valid and credible evidence from demonstrations.
No comments:
Post a Comment